Celox Z-Fold Rapid
THE FASTEST ACTING COMPACT HEMOSTATIC GAUZE RIBBON.
The low profile pack means Celox Rapid Ribbon is easily concealed and the reduced size makes it ideal for treating narrow entry wounds such as bullet, blast fragment and stab injuries.
- Works with just 60 seconds compression.
- Stops severe bleeding – fast.
- Rapid action reduces blood loss.9
- Stops hypothermic bleeding4 as found in severe traumatic injuries.
- Minimal everyday carry size.
Time is critical when treating severe injuries in the field and saving time increases the chance of survival for the casualty in an emergency or hostile situation. To be effective in real use, hemostatic dressings need to work fast.
The current generation of hemostatic agents need at least 3 minutes of compression to work. Celox Rapid Ribbon Gauze removes the delay by speeding up packing time and reducing compression time to just 60 seconds while using the proven hemostatic technology of Celox.